100% Loyalty To Home Buyers 100% Of The Time!
Exclusive Buyers Agents in Tennessee
These Exclusive Buyer's Agents spend 100% of their time working for home buyers. They are full-time professional real estate agents with the specialized knowledge needed to properly represent home buyers.
- Do you spend 100% of your time representing Buyers?
- Will you guarantee me that you will not be representing any seller at any time while you are working for me?
- Do you, or the company you are with, ever list properties for sale?
- Will you point out all the negative aspects of each property as well as all the positive aspects so I will be fully informed when making my decision?
- Will you provide information on comparable sales and help me formulate an offering price and negotiating strategy?
- Do you have a list of lenders, home inspectors, insurance agents and other professionals that you recommend?
- Will you tell me everything you can find out about the seller and their reasons for selling?
- Will you show me all the homes on the market that meet my needs, including For Sale By Owner properties, foreclosures, and other properties?
- Will you guarantee that any information I give you will be kept confidential?
- Will you guarantee me your undivided loyalty?
- Will you guarantee me you will not try to change your relationship with me to "dual agency", "designated agent", transactional agent", or any other form of agency that offers reduced levels of service?
- Can you guarantee me 100% loyalty 100% of the time?
Only an Exclusive Buyers Agent working in an Exclusive Buyer Agency can answer "Yes!" to ALL of the questions.
Accent Properties - Nashville
Nashville, Hendersonville, Goodlettsville, Gallatin, Brentwood, Franklin, Madison, Springfield.
To learn more about why you should use an Exclusive Buyers Agent please follow the links below:
Additional Services You Receive When You Use An Exclusive Buyers Agent!
What Are "Fiduciary Duties" and Why Are They So Important?
What Is An Exclusive Buyers Agent?
The Secret Big Corporations Have Known For Years
What An Exclusive Buyer Agent Will Do For You
The Agent Who Listed Our Home Says He Can Be Our Buyer's Agent
Take Some Confusion Out Of The House Hunting Process
What Others Say About Buyer's Agents
Looking for an Exclusive Buyers Agent in another state? Please visit the main ExclusiveBuyersAgents.com website.
This website does NOT use "cookies" or try to identify you without your knowledge.
Please see our Privacy Statement.
Tips For Home Buyers
Purchasing a Home? Some Things You Should NOT Do.
Don't make any major purchases such as a new car, expensive electronics or appliance, or anything else that you cannot pay cash for. The extra payments may prevent you from getting a loan.
Don't move money from one account or investment to another. One of the things a lender is concerned about is the source of funds for your down payment and closing costs. The lender will ask for statements for the last 3 months for all your bank and investment accounts and even your company 401K and retirement accounts.
Lenders like to see what is referred to as "seasoned money", that is, money that has been accumulating in an account over a period of months or years. If your bank account has a large deposit that was made less than 3 months ago they may think the money was a loan from a relative who is trying to help you qualify for a loan. Then you will have to prove where the funds came from which can be a time consuming process.
Please, leave your money where it is until you talk to a loan officer. And don't move a significant amount around without letting the lender know about it in advance.
This site is owned by BUYER'S BROKER INC, a licensed California Real Estate Brokerage.
CA BRE Lic# 01401569
Email John Rygiol