Spokane Home Buyers
Homes & Real Estate in the Spokane, Washington Area
What An Exclusive Buyer Agent Will Do For You
Information And Counseling
- Explain the forms of agency available to you and explain how different relationships may affect the level and type of service a Buyer may receive from a real estate agent.
- Offer to enter into a written Agency Agreement with the Buyer. The agreement will include beginning and ending dates, fee structure and payment method, and the responsibilities of both parties.
- Pledge absolute confidentiality to a Buyer when representing him/her.
- Counsel the Buyer regarding his/her financial qualifications and assist the Buyer in finding and working with mortgage lenders.
Searching For A Property
- Discuss preferences in size, areas, styles, age, floorplans, and develop a property profile.
- Search the entire real estate market, including the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), properties for sale by owners, and new homes (where appropriate).
- Inform the Buyer about any defects or problems he/she has observed or discovered regarding the property.
- Prepare a comparative market analysis, to determine the property's fair market value.
- Explain the choices available in each section of an offer to purchase and explain the alternatives available to the Buyer.
- Advise the Buyer to seek legal counsel where appropriate.
- Prepare the offer to purchase in a manner which will protect the Buyers interest. Will provide proper disclosures regarding agency representation and any other matters as required by law.
- Develop negotiation strategies with the Buyer, including pre-set limits on key points of negotiation when the Buyer wishes to do so.
- Counsel the Buyer regarding the time requirements in the contract and encourage the Buyer to have professional inspectors inspect the property if the contract is accepted.
After The Offer To Purchase Is Accepted
- Will counsel the Buyer about home inspections, and provide the names of real estate inspectors. Will encourage the Buyer to be present during inspections.
- Will explain options available to the Buyer regarding items in the inspection report.
- Where appropriate, will notify the Seller or the Seller's Agent in writing of inspectors' findings and the Buyers choice of any options available to the Buyer.
- Maintain contact with the title company and mortgage company to insure that the Buyers interests are being protected.
- Will review the settlement statement with the Buyer at or before closing.
- Will attend the closing with the Buyer and be prepared to answer questions the Buyer may have.
Homes and real estate in:
Airway Heights, Chattaroy, Cheney, Colbert, Deer Park, Liberty Lake, Mead, Millwood, Spokane, Spokane County, Spokane Valley, Suncrest
What Is An Exclusive Buyers Agent?
What Can An Eba Do That Others Can't?
What Are Fiduciary Duties And Why Are They Important?
The Secret Big Corporations Have Known For Years
What Others Say About Buyer Agency
Should you use the Agent who sold your home as your Buyers Agent?
Take Some Confusion Out Of The House Hunting Process
Find an Exclusive Buyers Agent in a different city or state
This website does NOT use "cookies" or try to identify you without your knowledge.
Please see our Privacy Statement.
Tips For Home Buyers
Purchasing a Home? Some Things You Should NOT Do.
Don't make any major purchases such as a new car, expensive electronics or appliance, or anything else that you cannot pay cash for. The extra payments may prevent you from getting a loan.
Don't move money from one account or investment to another. One of the things a lender is concerned about is the source of funds for your down payment and closing costs. The lender will ask for statements for the last 3 months for all your bank and investment accounts and even your company 401K and retirement accounts.
Lenders like to see what is referred to as "seasoned money", that is, money that has been accumulating in an account over a period of months or years. If your bank account has a large deposit that was made less than 3 months ago they may think the money was a loan from a relative who is trying to help you qualify for a loan. Then you will have to prove where the funds came from which can be a time consuming process.
Please, leave your money where it is until you talk to a loan officer. And don't move a significant amount around without letting the lender know about it in advance.
This site is owned by BUYER'S BROKER INC, a licensed California Real Estate Brokerage.
CA DRE Lic# 01401569