100% Loyalty To Home Buyers 100% Of The Time!
Exclusive Buyers Agents in Wisconsin
These Exclusive Buyer's Agents spend 100% of their time working for home buyers. They are full-time professional real estate agents with the specialized knowledge needed to properly represent home buyers.
- Do you spend 100% of your time representing Buyers?
- Will you guarantee me that you will not be representing any seller at any time while you are working for me?
- Do you, or the company you are with, ever list properties for sale?
- Will you point out all the negative aspects of each property as well as all the positive aspects so I will be fully informed when making my decision?
- Will you provide information on comparable sales and help me formulate an offering price and negotiating strategy?
- Do you have a list of lenders, home inspectors, insurance agents and other professionals that you recommend?
- Will you tell me everything you can find out about the seller and their reasons for selling?
- Will you show me all the homes on the market that meet my needs, including For Sale By Owner properties, foreclosures, and other properties?
- Will you guarantee that any information I give you will be kept confidential?
- Will you guarantee me your undivided loyalty?
- Will you guarantee me you will not try to change your relationship with me to "dual agency", "designated agent", transactional agent", or any other form of agency that offers reduced levels of service?
- Can you guarantee me 100% loyalty 100% of the time?
Only an Exclusive Buyers Agent working in an Exclusive Buyer Agency can answer "Yes!" to ALL of the questions.
Riley Real Estate - Madison
Madison, Sun Prairie, Waunakee, Middleton, Fitchburg, Stoughton, McFarland, Monona, Cottage Grove, DeForest, Windsor, Dane, Cross Plains, Mount Horeb, Verona, Bellville, Shorewood Hills, Maple Bluff, Marshall, Cottage Grove, Deerfield, Cambridge.
To learn more about why you should use an Exclusive Buyers Agent please follow the links below:
Additional Services You Receive When You Use An Exclusive Buyers Agent!
What Are "Fiduciary Duties" and Why Are They So Important?
What Is An Exclusive Buyers Agent?
The Secret Big Corporations Have Known For Years
What An Exclusive Buyer Agent Will Do For You
The Agent Who Listed Our Home Says He Can Be Our Buyer's Agent
Take Some Confusion Out Of The House Hunting Process
What Others Say About Buyer's Agents
Looking for an Exclusive Buyers Agent in another state? Please visit the main ExclusiveBuyersAgents.com website.
This website does NOT use "cookies" or try to identify you without your knowledge.
Please see our Privacy Statement.
Tips For Home Buyers
"Location, Location, Location"
A common and phrase in real estate is "Location, location, location". What does this phrase really mean?
"Location" is repeated to emphasize how important the location is to the resale value of a home. A careful choice of location can maximize positive influences on future resale value, and minimize potential negative influences.
A "bad" neighborhood has a drastic impact on the resale value of a home. Almost anything on a home can be repaired, replaced, or remodeled to make it more livable and/or more saleable. But the area around the home cannot be changed by one homeowner. The only way to sell a home in a bad or declining area is to reduce the price and even then it may take a long time to sell.
"Bad" can mean an area where the homes are not maintained properly. It can also mean a street that has become a heavy traffic artery where it is noisy, or dangerous to try to cross the street.
While no one can accurately predict that a neighborhood will remain the same or improve a sharp real estate agent is aware of trends in the area that might affect the neighborhood in the future. This is especially important if you are moving to a new city and unfamiliar with the area.
This site is owned by BUYER'S BROKER INC, a licensed California Real Estate Brokerage.
CA BRE Lic# 01401569
Email John Rygiol