100% Loyalty To Home Buyers 100% Of The Time!
Exclusive Buyers Agents in Wisconsin
These Exclusive Buyer's Agents spend 100% of their time working for home buyers. They are full-time professional real estate agents with the specialized knowledge needed to properly represent home buyers.
- Do you spend 100% of your time representing Buyers?
- Will you guarantee me that you will not be representing any seller at any time while you are working for me?
- Do you, or the company you are with, ever list properties for sale?
- Will you point out all the negative aspects of each property as well as all the positive aspects so I will be fully informed when making my decision?
- Will you provide information on comparable sales and help me formulate an offering price and negotiating strategy?
- Do you have a list of lenders, home inspectors, insurance agents and other professionals that you recommend?
- Will you tell me everything you can find out about the seller and their reasons for selling?
- Will you show me all the homes on the market that meet my needs, including For Sale By Owner properties, foreclosures, and other properties?
- Will you guarantee that any information I give you will be kept confidential?
- Will you guarantee me your undivided loyalty?
- Will you guarantee me you will not try to change your relationship with me to "dual agency", "designated agent", transactional agent", or any other form of agency that offers reduced levels of service?
- Can you guarantee me 100% loyalty 100% of the time?
Only an Exclusive Buyers Agent working in an Exclusive Buyer Agency can answer "Yes!" to ALL of the questions.
Riley Real Estate - Madison
Madison, Sun Prairie, Waunakee, Middleton, Fitchburg, Stoughton, McFarland, Monona, Cottage Grove, DeForest, Windsor, Dane, Cross Plains, Mount Horeb, Verona, Bellville, Shorewood Hills, Maple Bluff, Marshall, Cottage Grove, Deerfield, Cambridge.
To learn more about why you should use an Exclusive Buyers Agent please follow the links below:
Additional Services You Receive When You Use An Exclusive Buyers Agent!
What Are "Fiduciary Duties" and Why Are They So Important?
What Is An Exclusive Buyers Agent?
The Secret Big Corporations Have Known For Years
What An Exclusive Buyer Agent Will Do For You
The Agent Who Listed Our Home Says He Can Be Our Buyer's Agent
Take Some Confusion Out Of The House Hunting Process
What Others Say About Buyer's Agents
Looking for an Exclusive Buyers Agent in another state? Please visit the main ExclusiveBuyersAgents.com website.
This website does NOT use "cookies" or try to identify you without your knowledge.
Please see our Privacy Statement.
Tips For Home Buyers
Relocating? Some Things You Should Think About
Economic Stability-A declining employment rate in a area spells trouble for the future resale possibilities of a home.
Community Pride-How well is the community maintained? Is there litter in the streets and lawns that are obviously not cared for properly?
Municipal Services-Is there a public library and how well is it stocked? What are the crime statistics? Is the police force effective and responsive to community needs? Are fire stations located nearby so that they also can respond quickly in an emergency? Does the city have well maintained and parks? Community events, such as an annual parade? Are there activities available for all ages from children through senior citizens?
A good real estate agent will have amassed a wealth of information on these subjects.
Schools-Even if you don't have children or your children are grown and gone from home, schools are very important. They reflect the community's willingness to invest in it's future by providing a quality education for their children. Check to see how local students score on the standardized tests. You can ask your agent about these things, and there are also school reports available for free on the Internet. You can also obtain the phone number of the local school district and check with them yourself.
Property Taxes-While we all like to see lower property taxes, as some point they can be too low and not provide enough money for the city to provide proper services for their residents. While you do not want to live in a community that taxes it's homeowners excessively, it is important to strike a balance between taxes and quality of infrastructure (streets, sewers, water supply).
This site is owned by BUYER'S BROKER INC, a licensed California Real Estate Brokerage.
CA BRE Lic# 01401569
Email John Rygiol