100% Loyalty To Home Buyers 100% Of The Time!
Exclusive Buyers Agents in Wisconsin
These Exclusive Buyer's Agents spend 100% of their time working for home buyers. They are full-time professional real estate agents with the specialized knowledge needed to properly represent home buyers.
- Do you spend 100% of your time representing Buyers?
- Will you guarantee me that you will not be representing any seller at any time while you are working for me?
- Do you, or the company you are with, ever list properties for sale?
- Will you point out all the negative aspects of each property as well as all the positive aspects so I will be fully informed when making my decision?
- Will you provide information on comparable sales and help me formulate an offering price and negotiating strategy?
- Do you have a list of lenders, home inspectors, insurance agents and other professionals that you recommend?
- Will you tell me everything you can find out about the seller and their reasons for selling?
- Will you show me all the homes on the market that meet my needs, including For Sale By Owner properties, foreclosures, and other properties?
- Will you guarantee that any information I give you will be kept confidential?
- Will you guarantee me your undivided loyalty?
- Will you guarantee me you will not try to change your relationship with me to "dual agency", "designated agent", transactional agent", or any other form of agency that offers reduced levels of service?
- Can you guarantee me 100% loyalty 100% of the time?
Only an Exclusive Buyers Agent working in an Exclusive Buyer Agency can answer "Yes!" to ALL of the questions.
Riley Real Estate - Madison
Madison, Sun Prairie, Waunakee, Middleton, Fitchburg, Stoughton, McFarland, Monona, Cottage Grove, DeForest, Windsor, Dane, Cross Plains, Mount Horeb, Verona, Bellville, Shorewood Hills, Maple Bluff, Marshall, Cottage Grove, Deerfield, Cambridge.
To learn more about why you should use an Exclusive Buyers Agent please follow the links below:
Additional Services You Receive When You Use An Exclusive Buyers Agent!
What Are "Fiduciary Duties" and Why Are They So Important?
What Is An Exclusive Buyers Agent?
The Secret Big Corporations Have Known For Years
What An Exclusive Buyer Agent Will Do For You
The Agent Who Listed Our Home Says He Can Be Our Buyer's Agent
Take Some Confusion Out Of The House Hunting Process
What Others Say About Buyer's Agents
Looking for an Exclusive Buyers Agent in another state? Please visit the main ExclusiveBuyersAgents.com website.
This website does NOT use "cookies" or try to identify you without your knowledge.
Please see our Privacy Statement.
Tips For Home Buyers
How Much Home Should You Buy?
You may have heard a real estate Agent or someone else say, "Always buy the biggest home you can afford. It is a good investment and the larger the investment the larger the return on investment will be".
But is that good advice for you? Maybe, maybe not.
When deciding to buy a home the first thing you need to do is get a loan. Yes, get the loan before you shop for homes. The lender will give you a letter stating how the maximum amount they will lend you given your income, debts, and the amount of cash available for down payment and closing costs.
Now that you know the maximum amount you can borrow and what the monthly payment will be on that amount, ask yourself some questions about your "comfort level". We all have a different comfort level when it comes to debt.
Some things that affect each individuals comfort level are:
Do I worry a little or a lot about money I owe?
Am I comfortable that my job is secure and my income will be stable for the next few years?
Do I reasonably expect to have a considerably larger income in the near future?
Am I willing to change my lifestyle (travel less, eat out less often, keep our car for a few more years) in order to make a house payment?
Think about all of that and then decide what payment you are comfortable with. If it is the maximum amount the lender has stated, fine. But if it is less than that amount, then buy less home.
The new home should be a place of comfort, not a place to sit in and worry about how you are going to pay for it!
Besides, you can always "move up" later if you situation or comfort level changes.
This site is owned by BUYER'S BROKER INC, a licensed California Real Estate Brokerage.
CA BRE Lic# 01401569
Email John Rygiol