Home Finders Real Estate Co.
Homes & Real Estate in the Wilmington, Newark, and Dover, Delaware Area
The 3 most important words in real estate TODAY are:
Location - Location - Location
Exclusive - Buyers - Agent!
While any licensed real estate agent can be a 'buyers agent', an Exclusive Buyers Agent offers a higher level of service through their 100% commitment to home buyers.
You are about to make the largest purchase of your life. Which would you prefer: A 'part time' buyers agent, or an Exclusive Buyers Agent, 100% committed to serving and representing you, the home buyer?
An Exclusive Buyers Agent is a specialist in representing home buyers in all phases of the transaction. They work for an office that does not list homes for sale, so they never have anything to 'sell' you but their specialized knowledge and expertise in assisting home buyers.
Ask every Agent you talk to these questions:
- Will you show me all the homes on the market that meet my needs, including For Sale By Owner properties?
- Will you guarantee that any information I give you will be kept confidential?
- Will you guarantee me your undivided loyalty?
- Will you guarantee me you will not try to change your relationship with me to "dual agency", "designated agent", transactional agent", or any other form of agency that offers reduced levels of service and could possibly compromise my negotiating position?
- Will you guarantee me that you will not be representing any seller at any time while you are working for me?
- Will you point out all the negative aspects of each property as well as the positive aspects so I will be fully informed when making my decision?
- Do you have any agreements with Sellers that might limit your ability to tell me everything you know about the Seller and their reasons for selling?
- Will you provide information on comparable sales and help me formulate an offering price and negotiating strategy?
- Do you have a list of lenders, home inspectors, insurance agents and other professionals that you recommend?
- Do you, or the company you are with, ever list homes for sale? (If they say "yes", they are not an Exclusive Buyers Agent.)
- Specifically, how will you protect my interests, and why should I hire you rather than another agent?
- Will you act in a Fiduciary capacity and owe all Fiduciary Duties to me?
- Do you spend 100% of your time assisting Buyers?
- If you or your agency lists homes for sale, is your commission rate higher if you sell an "in house" listing?
- Can you guarantee me 100% loyalty 100% of the time?
- Will you put all of that in writing?
Homes and real estate in:
Wilmington, Newark, Delaware, Dover, Elkton, Maryland, West Chester, Kennett Square, Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
What is an Exclusive Buyers Agent?
What can an EBA do that others can't?
What Are Fiduciary Duties And Why Are They Important?
The Secret Big Corporations Have Known For Years
Our Standards Of Practice - Exactly What We Will Do For You
What Others Say About Buyer Agency
Should You Use The Agent Who Sold Your Home As Your Buyers Agent?
Take Some Confusion Out Of The House Hunting Process
Find an Exclusive Buyers Agent in a different city or state
This website does NOT use "cookies" or try to identify you without your knowledge.
Please see our Privacy Statement.
Tips For Home Buyers
Why You Should Not Buy a Car
So, you got a raise or a "windfall" or a big tax return check.You may find yourself confronted by an the hazardous instinct of we all have that says, "Let's buy a new car".
A few months later your thoughts turn toward buying your own home. Or, if you already own a home you would like to move up to a larger home.
So, you contact a loan officer to get qualified for a mortgage loan. You give the lender the information about your income, how much you have for a down payment, and so forth.
Then you hear some dreaded words: "I wish I could help you, but you have this car payment......."
This site is owned by BUYER'S BROKER INC, a licensed California Real Estate Brokerage.
CA BRE Lic# 01401569