Burhans Buyers' Realty LLC
Homes & Real Estate in the Greenville, North Carolina Area
What An Exclusive Buyer Agent Will Do For You
Information And Counseling
- Explain the forms of agency available to you and explain how different relationships may affect the level and type of service a Buyer may receive from a real estate agent.
- Offer to enter into a written Agency Agreement with the Buyer. The agreement will include beginning and ending dates, fee structure and payment method, and the responsibilities of both parties.
- Pledge absolute confidentiality to a Buyer when representing him/her.
- Counsel the Buyer regarding his/her financial qualifications and assist the Buyer in finding and working with mortgage lenders.
Searching For A Property
- Discuss preferences in size, areas, styles, age, floorplans, and develop a property profile.
- Search the entire real estate market, including the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), properties for sale by owners, and new homes (where appropriate).
- Inform the Buyer about any defects or problems he/she has observed or discovered regarding the property.
- Prepare a comparative market analysis, to determine the property's fair market value.
- Explain the choices available in each section of an offer to purchase and explain the alternatives available to the Buyer.
- Advise the Buyer to seek legal counsel where appropriate.
- Prepare the offer to purchase in a manner which will protect the Buyers interest. Will provide proper disclosures regarding agency representation and any other matters as required by law.
- Develop negotiation strategies with the Buyer, including pre-set limits on key points of negotiation when the Buyer wishes to do so.
- Counsel the Buyer regarding the time requirements in the contract and encourage the Buyer to have professional inspectors inspect the property if the contract is accepted.
After The Offer To Purchase Is Accepted
- Will counsel the Buyer about home inspections, and provide the names of real estate inspectors. Will encourage the Buyer to be present during inspections.
- Will explain options available to the Buyer regarding items in the inspection report.
- Where appropriate, will notify the Seller or the Seller's Agent in writing of inspectors' findings and the Buyers choice of any options available to the Buyer.
- Maintain contact with the title company and mortgage company to insure that the Buyers interests are being protected.
- Will review the settlement statement with the Buyer at or before closing.
- Will attend the closing with the Buyer and be prepared to answer questions the Buyer may have.
Homes and real estate in:
Greenville, Washington, Winterville, Farmville, Ayden, Wilson
What Is An Exclusive Buyers Agent?
What Can An Eba Do That Others Can't?
What Are Fiduciary Duties And Why Are They Important?
The Secret Big Corporations Have Known For Years
What Others Say About Buyer Agency
Should you use the Agent who sold your home as your Buyers Agent?
Take Some Confusion Out Of The House Hunting Process
Find an Exclusive Buyers Agent in a different city or state
This website does NOT use "cookies" or try to identify you without your knowledge.
Please see our Privacy Statement.
Tips For Home Buyers
The value of a home is determined by it's "Market Value". Market Value is defined as the price a willing seller will accept and a willing buyer will pay for a property that has been exposed to the market for a reasonable length of time.
To determine Market Value you look at similar homes in the same area that have sold recently (preferably within the last 6 months) These are called "comparable sales." These are homes that compare closely to the one you are wanting to purchase. They should be similar in square footage, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, garage space, lot size, and type of construction.
Finding comparable sales is easier if the home is part of a tract of homes where you are most likely to find the same models to compare against one another. If it is not in a tract if is often more difficult to find sales to compare to.
Real estate agents have access to the records of recent sales as well as descriptions of the homes that have sold recently.The agent will know how to properly interpret this data and adjust it to compensate for varying condition of the homes and any additions or variances on each property
A Buyers Agent will provide you with all the data you need, interpret that data for you, and assist you in determining what to offer for a home.
While a Sellers Agent can provide the raw data, they are not allowed to help you evaluate that data or to assist you in determining what the home is worth or what your offering price should be.
This site is owned by BUYER'S BROKER INC, a licensed California Real Estate Brokerage.
CA BRE Lic# 01401569