100% Loyalty To Home Buyers 100% Of The Time!
Exclusive Buyers Agents in Georgia
These Exclusive Buyer's Agents spend 100% of their time working for home buyers. They are full-time professional real estate agents with the specialized knowledge needed to properly represent home buyers.
- Do you spend 100% of your time representing Buyers?
- Will you guarantee me that you will not be representing any seller at any time while you are working for me?
- Do you, or the company you are with, ever list properties for sale?
- Will you point out all the negative aspects of each property as well as all the positive aspects so I will be fully informed when making my decision?
- Will you provide information on comparable sales and help me formulate an offering price and negotiating strategy?
- Do you have a list of lenders, home inspectors, insurance agents and other professionals that you recommend?
- Will you tell me everything you can find out about the seller and their reasons for selling?
- Will you show me all the homes on the market that meet my needs, including For Sale By Owner properties, foreclosures, and other properties?
- Will you guarantee that any information I give you will be kept confidential?
- Will you guarantee me your undivided loyalty?
- Will you guarantee me you will not try to change your relationship with me to "dual agency", "designated agent", transactional agent", or any other form of agency that offers reduced levels of service?
- Can you guarantee me 100% loyalty 100% of the time?
Only an Exclusive Buyers Agent working in an Exclusive Buyer Agency can answer "Yes!" to ALL of the questions.
Home Hunters Realty - Atlanta-Alpharetta-Roswell
Cherokee County: Woodstock, Canton, Ballground, Waleska, FreeHome
Cobb County: Acworth, Austell, Kennesaw, Marietta, Powder Springs, Smyrna, Vinings
Dawson County: Dawsonville, Lake Lanier
Dekalb County: Chamblee, Decatur, Doraville, Dunwoody, Emory, Lake Claire, Stone Mountain
Forsyth County: Alpharetta, Cumming, Lake Lanier, Suwanee
Fulton County: Atlanta, Alpharetta, Buckhead, Brookhaven, Candler Park, Intown, Inman Park, Morningside, Midtown, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Virginia Highlands
Gwinnett County: Buford, Dacula, Duluth, Grayson, Lawrenceville, Lake Lanier, Lilburn, Loganville, Norcross, Snellville, Sugarhill, Tucker
Pickens County: Nelson, Jasper
Walton County: Loganville.
Exclusive Buyer's Realty, Inc - Savannah - Serving home buyers in the Savannah area
Savannah, Pooler, Richmond Hill, Rincon and Tybee Island.
To learn more about why you should use an Exclusive Buyers Agent please follow the links below:
Additional Services You Receive When You Use An Exclusive Buyers Agent!
What Are "Fiduciary Duties" and Why Are They So Important?
What Is An Exclusive Buyers Agent?
The Secret Big Corporations Have Known For Years
What An Exclusive Buyer Agent Will Do For You
The Agent Who Listed Our Home Says He Can Be Our Buyer's Agent
Take Some Confusion Out Of The House Hunting Process
What Others Say About Buyer's Agents
Looking for an Exclusive Buyers Agent in another state? Please visit the main ExclusiveBuyersAgents.com website.
This website does NOT use "cookies" or try to identify you without your knowledge.
Please see our Privacy Statement.
Tips For Home Buyers
Why A Home Is A Good Investment
As a general rule, homes appreciate about 3 to 5 percent a year. Some years will be more, some less. The figure will vary from neighborhood to neighborhood, and region to region.
3 percent may not seem like that much. Other investments such as stocks or treasury bills might offer a higher interest rate.
But take a second look.
Let's look at one example.
If you buy a $200,000 home, and put as much as twenty percent down that would be an investment of $40,000.
At an appreciation rate of 3% annually, a $200,000 home would increase in value $6,000 during the first year. At 5% annually, a $200,000 home would increase in value $10,000 during the first year. That means you earned between $6,000 and $10,000 with an investment of $40,000. Your annual "return on investment" would be somewhere between 15% and 25%. Sounds like a pretty good rate of return doesn't it?
Of course, you will be making mortgage payments and paying property taxes, along with a maintenance costs. However, since the interest on your mortgage and your property taxes are both tax deductible, the government is essentially subsidizing your home purchase.
You have to pay to live somewhere anyway, why not get something in return for that monthly payment?
This site is owned by BUYER'S BROKER INC, a licensed California Real Estate Brokerage.
CA BRE Lic# 01401569